picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Ingredients

L

leelee8

Oily/Resilient

dot316 Views

LHA products?

Hi everyone, I've been really interested in trying out LHA-based products but I've only found two K-beauty products with it as an ingredient so far which are by Rovectin and make p:rem (they're tagged below). And the Western beauty products I've seen with LHA in it are waaaayy too expensive for my taste (like $41 for a cleanser *cough SkinCeuticals cough* 👀). So if any of you know of products with LHA that are reasonably priced, please share them below!
[Discontinued] Clean LHA Blemish Ampoule

Rovectin
[Discontinued] Clean LHA Blemish Ampoule

star rating

(175)

favorite

Rice Biome Bubble Peeling

make p:rem
Rice Biome Bubble Peeling

star rating

(11)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

skincarekid user profile picture

skincarekid

Oily/Resilient

I'm using the makeprem one tbh I think it worth the price because it's huge bottle can used for a long time as it's bubble peeling, we only use once or twice a week
upvote

comment

L

leelee8

Oily/Resilient

Oooh ok, what difference in your skin have you noticed, if any?
upvote

comment

MsK user profile picture

MsK

Oily/Sensitive

Im not sure about the price but I know these brands have products that contain LHA.
upvote

comment

L

leelee8

Oily/Resilient

Thanks, I just checked them out! The prices look reasonable to me so I added them to my picks
upvote

comment

halleysburrow user profile picture

halleysburrow

Dry/Sensitive

I’ve tried the Rovectin LHA ampoule and I love it, it’s my holy grail now. There is also this one by Manyo Factory, it’s a toner but the ingredients look good. Haven’t personally tried it though. Can check it out
L

leelee8

Oily/Resilient

I've been really curious about the Rovectin LHA ampoule but wasn't sure how effective it was because I haven't seen much talk about it. That's good to know though! What difference have you noticed in your skin since you started using it? Oooh ok I'm definitely adding the Manyo Factory toner to my picks because the ingredients do look good.
upvote

comment

stanskincare user profile picture

stanskincare

Oily/Resilient

I've been trying out the Rovectin LHA one and I can it is very gentle but effective if consistent and long run usage!
L

leelee8

Oily/Resilient

Ok, that's good to hear! I've been interested in trying it but hadn't heard much about it. What difference have you noticed in your skin since you started using it?
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

I just found out about LHA
upvote

comment

L

leelee8

Oily/Resilient

Yeah I found out about it not too long ago through EuniUnnie's YouTube channel
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty 	Picky x Skin1004 | Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil event

Picky x Skin1004 | Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 12th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!