picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

skinbypri user profile picture

skinbypri

Dry/Resilient

dot267 Views

Hormonal cystic Breakout

Hi All I suffer with hormonal cystic pimple every month around my period. I follow a skincare routine everyday but nth I do seem to help. I always only get these really stubborn under the skin cystic pimple which hurt as well. It leaves such a long lasting dark spot as well and every time I feel like the dark spot is fading I get another pimple causing a new spot. Has anyone dealt with this issue before? I would love to know if there's anything you guys do to help it if you've dealt with the same issue. Thank You! πŸ’–
upvote

comment

1 Comment

B

BriBee

Oily/Resilient

I have the exact same issue! I am trying out adapalene gel because I’ve heard that can help, but it takes at least 3 months. Currently on month 2 and I’ve noticed improvements so far everywhere except my chin, which still gets those horrible cystic pimples around my period. Hopefully those will tone down too in the next few months.
upvote

comment

skinbypri user profile picture

skinbypri

Dry/Resilient

do you just get those gel over the counter? also do you use it everyday? I only just get it around my period but it lasts like 2 weeks min and it's so painful. it also leaves scarring for atleast 6 months 😭 I've tried those micro point patches too and those barely help or make it worse.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!