picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

S

sons

Oily/Sensitive

dot156 Views

lighten underarms

Any suggestions on Products I can use to get lighter underarms?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

jinnaee user profile picture

jinnaee

Dry/Resilient

AHAs and BHA such as glycolic acid, lactic acid, and salicylic acid can be helpful in gradually lightening pigmentation as well as reducing odor and sweating on the underarms. It has been recommended to use specific cleansers that contain salicylic in order to gently exfoliate:) this one is a common one with salicylic acid:
Oil-Free Acne Wash

Neutrogena
Oil-Free Acne Wash

star rating

(56)

favorite

upvote

comment

Atheana user profile picture

Atheana

Dry/Sensitive

does azelaic acid counts?
upvote

comment

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

try using brightening products such as vitamin c or niacinamide. usually for facial products that dont work on my face i use it on my body. and chemical exfoliate once a week
upvote

comment

P

puhg

Oily/Resilient

There is a deodorant that I'm using currently that contains exfoliants and lightens underarms as a bonus! I prefer the unscented version as the scented one smells too much of herbs to me that it sorta reminds me of food lol. I saw results for sure with regular use. It does sting a little the first times if you've never used exfoliants there. Hope this helps!

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!