worst overhyped product you have tried? | Product Info

Product Info

pickyMaggie user profile picture

pickyMaggie

Oily/Resilient

dot986 Views

worst overhyped product you have tried?

Comment bellow the product you regret buying and help the community save their πŸ’΅
upvote

106

comment

44

44 Comments

lalayyyy user profile picture

lalayyyy

Oily/Sensitive

for me this one, I really have a bad breakouts because of this.
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

star rating

4.4

(1877)

favorite

4457

upvote

12

comment

0

pickyMaggie user profile picture

pickyMaggie

Oily/Resilient

Oh no! That's actually one of my favourite. Purging is quite normal with chemical peels, however this might be strong for sensitive skin types...
upvote

2

comment

0

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

Nothing yet, thankfully! Tbh I don't really buy overly hyped products. I guess I do my research really wellπŸ˜…
upvote

2

comment

0

blackjackkk user profile picture

blackjackkk

Dry/Resilient

lol same with me πŸ˜‚
upvote

0

comment

0

E

ElenGrey

Dry/Resilient

who wants a reciprocal following on Instagram? @_elen.grey_
upvote

2

comment

0

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

I'm @kaweelwilltry πŸ’•πŸ’•
upvote

0

comment

0

Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!