picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

J

jaderobinson89

Oily/Resilient

dot297 Views

am I doing something wrong?!

Hey guys! I don’t wanna sound like I am moaning but I have been here a while and enter every comp and I have never won! :( I’m just wondering if I am doing something wrong? I enter by clicking the link and spend the 1000 coins etc but is there anything else I need to do that I’m not? Plus I have to add that I am still using the Facetheory AHA/BHA cleanser and seriously, there isn’t anything better for oily/acne prone skin!!! Big love to Facetheory!
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

I had this exact dilemma too! Don't worry too much, I'm sure you'll win soon enough😘
upvote

comment

J

jaderobinson89

Oily/Resilient

and you!!!
upvote

comment

hashiskincare user profile picture

hashiskincare

Dry/Sensitive

I think many people have joined Picky lately so that makes it more difficult. Also, people in the US have bigger chances of winning as many giveaways are US only. And well... Some are just luckier than others
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I'm joining the love for Facetheory! And I'm sure you'll win soon - stay active and your lucky day will come 🤞
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!