picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

farmgirl14 user profile picture

farmgirl14

Dry/Sensitive

dot234 Views

Who else?!

I downloaded the picky app a while ago but wasn’t sure about it until I received my first item from them! I started using it a little more about a week ago and I love it. I’ve never interacted with so many people on a positive level before . Does anyone else have a great experience to share from being active in the app?
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

fresmana user profile picture

fresmana

Dry/Sensitive

me too.. i received this ampoule last month 😍
upvote

comment

farmgirl14

Dry/Sensitive

isn’t it a wonderful product ?! I’m so in love with it. it’s a bit thin and runny but other than tht i find it so light weight and works wonderful with my sensitive skin.
upvote

comment

Rinahhh user profile picture

Rinahhh

Oily/Resilient

I've started using Picky on February 2021 and since then I had made alot of skincare buddies...My friends aren't much into skincares so having mutual online Friends was great ☺️ and also I had won 8 Giveaways so far, thanks Picky for the opportunity...Also I'm happy that I get to learn more about skincare from this Picky app😃❤️!
upvote

comment

farmgirl14

Dry/Sensitive

oh wow you won that many that’s awesome ! is the just from filling out the giveaways and just waiting? do they just send you an email if you won ? or how does it work when you win a give away?
upvote

comment

ishiskin user profile picture

ishiskin

Dry/Sensitive

I’ve been on picky since last year and it’s honestly become a massive part of me! it’s helped elevate my skincare knowledge and find products that work for me rather than recklessly buying. thanks to picky, I was even motivated to get my Instagram growing and it helped me grow my page (@ishiskin). plus I found plenty of amazing friends and mutuals. let’s also not forget the freebies I’ve been able to win!
upvote

comment

farmgirl14

Dry/Sensitive

that’s so cool to hear that someone has been with the app for a while now! I find I go in wave lengths on certain trend things. I started trying to grow my sampling and instagram postings but my busy life schedule pulls me away from social media at times. I am hoping to keep up with this and start back on my instagram too. @farmgirl_samplelover I’ll add you and check you out!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!