picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Picky

mh user profile picture

mh

Dry/Sensitive

dot2,593 Views

Anyone subscribed to a beauty box 📦 ?

Curious to see which ones ☺️ If so, please say 1. Which box 2. Which country you live in 3. Why you subscribe to one If not, why not? Thank you!
upvote

comment

157 Comments

mudonyourface user profile picture

mudonyourface

Dry/Sensitive

I have chosen not to subscription to a beauty box. if I’m going to spend money, I prefer to pick my own products. I also don’t like to be tied in to another monthly fee.
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

agree and I def don’t sign up for the same reason!
upvote

comment

MaryM63 user profile picture

MaryM63

Dry/Resilient

I get Boxycharms all three boxes.
upvote

comment

katydee user profile picture

katydee

Oily/Resilient

same but just started! since I live in Oz it’s so hard to get new things to try. it’ll be my first two months so far I’m enjoying the high end products for the 28 converted in AUD. you just can’t get that stuff (if at all), nm the price for one anywhere near that. plus we have two major places (Sephora and Mecca) that up their prices so intensely my wallet just can’t justify trying some of those heavy butter products to try. I used to get UK look fantastic a couple of years ago but the quality significantly dropped so I left that. but I hear the US version looks to have better quality for the price. I’ve also gifted Ipsy to friends/fam and maternity style lifestyle to my friends/fam. they all loved them. I’ve also tried an Australian box (can’t think of the name) I tried 3mths and found it was just cheap samples and not worth the 25$/mth at all. the only one I really thought was a waste. I do love the idea behind them. I’m a creature of curiosity & passion for beauty and skincare, so my brain is always wanting to see how things perform on my skin. what I used to do with items in a box I knew I wasn’t going to use, I’d either put them up on a selling site (eBay, depop, Craigslist etc) and you can price them to sell but still get something out of it that evens out the cost of the box (I’ve found). alternatively, I’ve hung onto items I don’t use (but are socially loved) and they make great gifts and helps when on a budget but want to celebrate someone else. that’s always been received well. those ways have helped make use in the event I don’t want something. but the good stuff has always outweighed the bad if that makes sense. I hope that helps if anyone is curious to try but not sure how comfy they are if they get products they’re not sure what to do with. 🥰
upvote

comment

F

fathimaahmed

Oily/Resilient

I live in srilanka
upvote

comment

F

fathimaahmed

Oily/Resilient

I subscribe becus I love them
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!