picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Blogcuan user profile picture

Blogcuan

Oily/Resilient

dot138 Views

Oily skin should try!

SKINRx LAB, a brand that I have recently experienced and really like from the product to the messages it brings to consumers. 🍭 The product is in the form of a tube with pink as the main color, I find this packaging lovely and those who love pink will love it too. The packaging is heavy and sturdy. 🍭In terms of ingredients, I’m quite surprised that SKINR X LAB has used Ulleungdo deep sea water, a great ingredient that brings vitality to tired skin. The ceramides along with amino acids help moisturising and improving skin barrier. Furthermore, Madecassoside in the product also helps soothing skin. 🍭The texture of the product is creamy and not too thick. A great amount of foam was created by using only a few drops, which I really like because at the end of the day, my skin is very oily. I think this product is suitable for people with oily skin like me as it brings a clean and refreshed feeling for your skin after washing. However, when I use it in the morning, I feel like my skin is a bit dry so it might be a bit problem for people with dry skin. For me, I'm satisfied with this product because it does the job as a cleanser as well as it doesn’t cause acne to my skin. 🍭The scent of the product is gentle and relaxing, it reminds me of the citrus smell and I'm really enjoy it. 🍭As far as I know, this product costs about 15,000 KRW for 100ml. ❣️Thank for watching❣️
carousel
carousel
carousel
MadeCera Cream Mild Whipped Cleanser

SkinRx Lab
MadeCera Cream Mild Whipped Cleanser

star rating

(53)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!