picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

Rajae user profile picture

Rajae

Oily/Resilient

dot169 Views

πŸ’™ π•Ήπ–Šπ–œ π–˜π–Šπ–†π–˜π–”π–“ πŸ‚πŸ π•Ήπ–Šπ–œ π–’π–”π–Žπ–˜π–™π–šπ–—π–Žπ–Ÿπ–Šπ–— πŸ’™

πŸ‚ I usually apply hydrating gels, emulsions or lotions in summer as I have a very oily skin. πŸ‚ When weather gets colder, my skin needs a little bit more hydration, that's why I move to gel creams to benefit from deep moisturizing without sticky and greasy feelings. πŸ‚Β This one from @isntree contains 5 types of hyaluronic acid + sodium PCA for deep hydration, centella asiatica, camellia, hottunaya cordata and licorice extracts that are ideal for oily and acne prone skin and finally Squalene to lock in hydration and keep skin luminous. πŸ‚ It has no scent. The texture is creamy but turns into a lightweight gel when melt on the skin. πŸ‚ It suits dehydrated oily, combination, normal and sensitive skin types . π•Έπ–ž π–Šπ–π–•π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š : 🍁I find this product enough hydrating for my oily skin, lightweight and non sticky/ tacky. It takes some time to get fully absorbed but I'm okey with that since I use it only at night. It leaves refreshness and a cooling effect that I find satisfying . The day after, my skin is smooth and soft. And the most important point : I didn't experience any pilling when using it (yes this is my biggest fair). So to sum up, this is a basic gel cream perfect for layering. It deserves to be recommended for oily, combo and normal skin types.
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

alifa0509 user profile picture

alifa0509

Oily/Resilient

thanks for your review!
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for your review! I bought this and haven't use it yet hehe
upvote

comment

lolitarose user profile picture

lolitarose

Dry/Resilient

this sounds so lovely. thanks for the great review!
upvote

comment

jellyy user profile picture

jellyy

Dry/Resilient

gotta try this!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty 	Picky x Skin1004 | Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil event

Picky x Skin1004 | Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 12th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!