theskinilivein
Oily/Sensitive
These 😍

The Ordinary
Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
4.1
(581)
1138

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
4.6
(3624)
6383

Pure'am
pH Balance Calming Toner
4.8
(177)
140
22
0
remedyforbeauty
Oily/Sensitive
my daughter has dry skin and she loves the CosRx snail mucin Essence too!✅💦🧴
13
0
Maria23
Dry/Sensitive
These 😊

La Roche-Posay
Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Repairing Balm
4.7
(637)
1839

TIAM
Vita B5 Toner
4.5
(2)
24

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
4.6
(3624)
6383

Pyunkang Yul
Essence Toner
4.8
(5)
5

PURITO
Centella Unscented Toner
4.8
(108)
419

Pyunkang Yul
Ato Cream Blue Label (Renewed)
4.5
(28)
107

make p:rem
Panthenol Moisture
4.6
(142)
101
14
0
Amandaareviews
Dry/Sensitive
I love the pyunkang yul toner and the p;rem essence ! they're super hydrating
2
0
MikieCat
Dry/Resilient
I love this Obagi Moisturizer. It deposits moisture over time so no need to reapply and it's Neducal grade. I apply this first.
Since I have to layer moisturizers in the winter, the Neutrogena Hydroboost Gel Creme is good as a second base because of how clean it is.
Laneige's Water Bank Hydro Cream is very hydrative and very good for my skin. I have very very dry skin so this works well.
Ponds Dark Spot Corrector strangely has a really good hydration. Since I have sun damage I really like it.
Ahava's Time to Hydrate active moisture day cream is fantastic too for moisture on a dry winter day.
I have many more tips and products but you won't get much moisture without a good hydrative Serum so...
Serumkind's Purple Cabbage drop is made from heirloom cabbages whose lineage has not been touched in hundreds of years on a small island off of Korea called Jeju island. This gives them a antioxidant payload unlike others. It is so nice on the bottom of these moisturizers.
I'll leave you alone now. Hope this helps.

Neutrogena
Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturiser
4.2
(383)
467

Laneige
Water Bank Hydro Cream EX
4.1
(25)
26

Ahava
Time To Hydrate Active Moisture Gel Cream
0.0
(0)
0

Ahava
Sun Protection Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 15
0.0
(0)
0

Pond's
Dark Spot Corrector Normal to Dry Skin
4.4
(19)
37

Obagi
Hydrate Facial Moisturizer
0.0
(0)
0

SERUMKIND
Purple Cabbage Drop
4.4
(13)
5
7
0
spruce
Dry/Resilient
these are the products which are gentle on my extremely sensitive and dry skin. they don't cause breakouts or rashes.
the vichy and ponds are my favorite. they help me a lot.

Vichy
Aqualia Thermal Cream Fortifying & Soothing 24Hr Hydrating Care
0.0
(0)
2
Pond's
Dry Skin Cream, The Caring Classic
3.8
(20)
10

The Ordinary
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
4.3
(1077)
2237

ELF
BOUNCE BACK JELLY CLEANSER
4.2
(6)
6
5
0
yanjdiary
Dry/Resilient
I’ve seen so many postivie reviews about Vichy, I’m so tempted to get their products now 😫
I’ve been seeing a lot of recommendations for the Pond’s cream and The Ordinary serums, I’ll have to look into them as well ✨
Thank you for your list! 🥰
2
0

