picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

KoreLeeKozmetik user profile picture

KoreLeeKozmetik

Oily/Sensitive

dot360 Views

Liquid Gold=Argan oil

The argan tree (Argonia Spinosa), which is protected by the UNESCO Biosphere Reserves Program, grows only in the Agadir, Taroudan and Essaouira regions of Morocco. Argan oil is obtained with great difficulty from the fruit of this tree, which lives for an average of 150 years. Although it is soft inside, the skin of this fruit is hard and covered with thorns, so it is not easy to collect. Argan oil is also known as “liquid gold” because of the rarity of the argan tree, its difficulty in obtaining and its expensiveness. Mostly, we have heard of its name in hair care. One of the features that makes argan oil unique is that it is a really powerful moisturizer. It is easily absorbed by the skin and makes the skin soft. Argan oil is also important as an anti-aging product. It fulfills this function by supporting the regeneration of skin cells, protecting the skin against external influences such as cold and sun, and purifying the skin from dead cells. It reduces black spots and acne on the face, fights age spots on the hands, prevents skin cracks, and relieves skin irritations. Moreover, argan oil is also effective against wrinkles and cellulite. We should also say that argan oil has an effect on strengthening nails, reducing nail breakage and relieving cuticle problems.
Argan 20 Steam Emulsion

NATURE REPUBLIC
Argan 20 Steam Emulsion

star rating

(0)

favorite

upvote

comment

20 Comments

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for this information! I do know of argan oil as a very lightweight oil; now it makes so much sense!
upvote

comment

MAX1972 user profile picture

MAX1972

Dry/Resilient

interesting Thank you for sharing this information 😃🌺
upvote

comment

D

danni21

Dry/Resilient

Argan oil doesn’t work for me 😕
upvote

comment

KoreLeeKozmetik user profile picture

KoreLeeKozmetik

Oily/Sensitive

I felt anxious before I use it, because I have an oily skin already.I even prefer emulsion and lotion forms than creams. Sooo much oily. But this was better than my expectation 😇 After cleansing only serum and argan oil will be my winter products. To say true 🤫 finding "real" argan oil is a little bit complicated even in its hometown 😅
upvote

comment

selfcarebysunny  user profile picture

selfcarebysunny

Dry/Sensitive

Argan oil does have very nice benefits! I’m just not sure I like oil serums in skincare
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!