picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

PoshLife user profile picture

PoshLife

Dry/Resilient

dot382 Views

PIH (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation)

Hi ladies! I get really dark PIH, any recommendations to avoid it and lighten it faster? Thank you!
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Prez user profile picture

Prez

Oily/Sensitive

For PIH try niacinamide,Alpha arbutin ,Tranexamic acid and vitamin c. Azelaic acid helps with PIE.
upvote

comment

PoshLife

Dry/Resilient

thank u!!! i only have vit c and Niacinamide right now.
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Include products with vitamin C, especially in the mornings! This is a gentle vitamin C serum to begin with. Here's my experience ⬇️ https://www.instagram.com/p/CT9SZZipRMf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Dear, Klairs
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

star rating

(1058)

favorite

upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I use this duo alternate 🌄 mornings. They help lighten/fade PIH marks & also increase the efficacy of 🔆 sunscreen!
Vitamin C Serum Ascorbic Acid 15%

Cos de Baha
Vitamin C Serum Ascorbic Acid 15%

star rating

(23)

favorite

Tranexamic Acid 5% Serum with Niacinamide

Cos de Baha
Tranexamic Acid 5% Serum with Niacinamide

star rating

(18)

favorite

upvote

comment

HIBeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

HIBeauty

Dry/Sensitive

be gentle. You need anyi inflammatory ingredients and pigmentation targeting once. Just the actives will not work. Tranexamic Acid and Azelaic Acid are working great but you do have to give them some time. Arbutin and Cica are also great combi in your case. Bare on mind that using any products but skipping SPF will be absolute waste. You need SPF 50 and to reapply it throughout the day ❤️
upvote

comment

PoshLife

Dry/Resilient

wow thanks for emphasizing the spf. i really ignored the importance of that before. gotta be better at it. will be checking out arbutin and txa productsn
upvote

comment

PoshLife

Dry/Resilient

thank you for the recommendations! im trying to be diligent on my vit c. i havent tried tranexamic but been seeing that around and might get one. what do u think about azelaic? mY scars are so dark 😣
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!