Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Glowyforever user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

dot393 Views

🌷💖April empties💖🌷

♥️❤️Products I loved and will repurchase: ✅Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm - my go to cleansing balm! No fuss, fragrance free, works really good. I’ve emptied over ten of full sized ones over the years! ✅HaruHaru Wonder Black Rice Cleansing Gel - absolutely great second cleanser! Non-stripping, fragrance-free, leaving the skin feeling fresh, clean and balanced. ✅Caudalie Instant Detox Mask - excellent non-drying clay mask that makes my pores appear cleaner and smaller. I know this one has a new look now, not sure if the formula is changed as well though. ✅JMsolution Honey Luminous Royal Propolis Serum - I really love the texture and smell of this serum and the beautiful glow it gives to my skin. However, it’s not available to buy anywhere for a while, so I’m afraid it might be discontinued. ✅Potions Peptide Ampoule - I love peptides in skincare and this one was great! Nice texture, great formula, affordable price! ✅Peace Out Acne Serum - I don’t like it’s smell much, but it works great treating and preventing breakouts, so I’m going to get a full size of it! 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️Products that are ok, but I didn’t love and not planning to repurchase: ✅ HaruHaru Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Cream - beautiful packaging, great moisturizer, but has way too overpowering lavender scent. ✅Potions Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule - nothing wrong with a product itself, but Hyaluronic Acid is everywhere now, so I won’t stick just with this particular formulation. ✅Thank You Farmer Sun Project Water Sun Cream - it has pleasant texture and smell, but the finish is way to dewy for my oily skin. I always had to apply setting powder on top to don’t look greasy. ⛔️👎The products I didn’t like: ✅Clinique All About Clean rinse-off Foaming Cleanser - not a fan of this one.. it cleanses well and it’s not stripping, but I don’t like how my face feels after using it. There seem to be some kind of residue left on my skin. Too bad I also have a full size of this one.. ✅Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil - way too greasy and way too fragranced. The smell is honestly giving me a headache. Glad it was just a tiny sample that came as gift with purchase.
carousel
upvote

comment

18 Comments

Prez user profile picture

Prez

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for sharing ❤️
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

My pleasure!🥰
upvote

comment

undersskin user profile picture

undersskin

Dry/Sensitive

love the haruharu cleanser! thanks for sharing 💖
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

My pleasure! I love this cleanser too!
upvote

comment

lhs user profile picture

lhs

Oily/Sensitive

i LOVE reading people’s empties reviews, most probably bcs i never emptied anything 😭 yet
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

haha, I used to be that way too, but now I’m really trying to reduce the amount of opened skincare products and used up everything before expiry!
upvote

comment

qntmrmdhn user profile picture

qntmrmdhn

Dry/Sensitive

been eyeing that thank you farmer sunscreen😣
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

it’d be perfect for dry skin type!
upvote

comment

pickycutiepie user profile picture

pickycutiepie

Oily/Sensitive

wow! thanks for sharing 😍
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

My pleasure!🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!