picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Icabelle user profile picture

Icabelle

Oily/Resilient

dot270 Views

Hair And Scalp Care

What’s your favorite products when it comes to hair and scalp hair? I get really bad dandruff and I’m not exploring products that will help with it.
upvote

comment

24 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I've got bad dandruff too😔 The treatment with glycolic acid helped me lots!
upvote

comment

Icabelle

Oily/Resilient

oh I haven’t heard of using glycolic on scalp. I’ll try that. hopefully both of these are in sephora
upvote

comment

DanielleSkin27 user profile picture

DanielleSkin27

Dry/Sensitive

For dandruff, it’s have found Head & Shoulders and Selsun Blue to be the most effective. Nothing fancy or pretty, but they keep my scalp happy. I alternate between using one of those and using a curl care shampoo and then always use a curl conditioner.
upvote

comment

Icabelle

Oily/Resilient

sadly, every time i use head and shoulder shampoo I get bad hair fall too that I don’t get with other shampoos
upvote

comment

Rghvi user profile picture

Rghvi

Oily/Resilient

Try Using Nizoral or T-gel shampoo, even then if you continue to have please refer Dermatologist as your Dandruff may be due to some other reason. Also , apply shampoo (Mix with water) 5-7 mins before you wash and try using 2-3 times a week ! you get better results . Trust me
upvote

comment

Icabelle

Oily/Resilient

oh yeah i used nizoral before and they worked great. I kinda forgot about that one and I think I still have some unopened one in my stock. I’ll try that again tomorrow. is t-gel a brand? I haven’t heard of it.
upvote

comment

Mirabellareviews user profile picture

Mirabellareviews

Oily/Sensitive

always start a new hair routine by doing a good cleansing. one to get all product off hair and scalp. after that using head and shoulders should do the trick provided it's not something more like psoriasis.
upvote

comment

jcedSandra  user profile picture

jcedSandra

Dry/Resilient

Hydrogel moisturizer is a must for this summer heat! This one from Kinship is extra special because it’s Vegan & Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free. 💙 It leaves my skin so hydrated with a dewy finish. It’s so good that I even got my fiancé using it!
upvote

comment

Wassabimommy user profile picture

Wassabimommy

Oily/Resilient

Head and shoulders once a week
upvote

comment

Icabelle

Oily/Resilient

heard they do work great. I’ll try using it once a week coz when I used it before I had bad hair fall
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!