Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Other

bohofleek user profile picture
picky squad user badge

bohofleek

Oily/Resilient

dot204 Views

Picky Affiliate Link Question

I am wondering what is allowed or not allowed when it comes to posting any affiliate links we have with other beauty/skincare brands. I see there is a spot for affiliate links in the bio area. Is there information about this issue I am missing? Are we able to post the brands we work with on the Picky app? Thank you in advance for your help!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

Yes you can share the link to any brand youโ€™re affiliated to! ๐Ÿ’—You can even share the companies/websites youโ€™re affiliated to (for example wishtrend, YesStyleโ€ฆ)
upvote

comment

Lingua user profile picture
super picky user badge

Lingua

Dry/Resilient

Good questionโœ…
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

The Picky affiliate link works similarly to other link in bio tools on Instagram like Linktree, Beacons, etc. You can post any affiliate links in there and it'll appear on your IG profile. You are also free to post any affiliate links, discount codes and the brands you work with on Picky app as well
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Dear, Klairs | Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask & Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop event

Picky x Dear, Klairs | Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask & Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 18th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!