picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Makeup Help

kimbeauty user profile picture

kimbeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot208 Views

#LymeBeauty

I’m very fatigued most of the time because of Lyme Disease. I was wondering if someone could help me find quick easy makeup that takes little time to apply, but looks like it took hours; Any Suggestions?
upvote

comment

1 Comment

pavementflower user profile picture

pavementflower

Oily/Sensitive

honestly there's no easy way to do makeup that'll look like it took hours without being draining of your energy but i can say this. if you're gonna be doing makeup regularly i would skip the foundation and all that, focus on skincare 2x daily or at LEAST once a day at night minimum so your skin looks pretty good naturally, and then when you apply makeup just do eyes, MAYBE lips too and call it good. sometimes less is more and with stuff like this its more about doing what you can sustain rather than doing the most and then crashing and burning later. eyeliner false eyelashes/mascara and lip gloss can still look amazing depending on how you do it. don't be afraid to experiment!!!! also i recommend looking up tutorials on YouTube specific to your condition and makeup hopes, someone somewhere might have come up with things i could never dream of that'll work for you. fwiw though, if you have the resources, there are medical facilities called fatigue clinics for ppl like us and that might be worth looking into?????? I have yet to go to one but its on my radar for future plans hahaha. anyway best of luck once again and i hope you find what you're looking for!!!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!