picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Girlyskincare user profile picture

Girlyskincare

Dry/Sensitive

dot253 Views

Skin1004

Hello, Hope everyone is having a nice day / evening. I have been testing this line from skin1004 and have some thoughts on them but would love to hear other opinions if someone has tried it out too see how it worked out. 🫶🏻 I will be posting soon my reviews here and on instagram but i can say the cream is my favourite one. My skin is acne prone and sensitive 🥲, would appreciate it to see how its working for other skin types .
Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Essense Toner

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Essense Toner

star rating

(527)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Enrich Cream

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Enrich Cream

star rating

(551)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Intensive Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Intensive Ampoule

star rating

(1056)

favorite

upvote

comment

7 Comments

Littledarling27 user profile picture

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

I love them all at first but then the moisturizer irritated my skin and I'm not sensitive. It hydrates for sure but slowly it broke my skin. Didn't know if it was because I was using adapalene at that time but still had my doubts and gave it to someone else. The toner and ampoule are fine, very hydrating and fast absorbing.
upvote

comment

Girlyskincare

Dry/Sensitive

Sorry to hear that but its nice to know when something isn’t just working out for you. I would say for me the toner isn’t the best from this line ✨
upvote

comment

DanielleSkin27 user profile picture

DanielleSkin27

Dry/Sensitive

I have dry and sensitive skin and love this line! I love that it contains cica and ceramides.
upvote

comment

Lingua user profile picture
super picky user badge

Lingua

Dry/Resilient

This Cica line is actually working better for me now than it did in the summer.I found it too heavy in hot climates.
upvote

comment

Girlyskincare

Dry/Sensitive

Agree, im fine with using it in the winter rather than the summer 💜
upvote

comment

ellajimolala user profile picture

ellajimolala

Oily/Sensitive

I'm oily/sensitive and my fave was the cream too (emptied it in 3 weeks or less). After finishing the cream, I'm left with the toner and serum, it turns out I love the serum too, maybe more than the cream
upvote

comment

Girlyskincare

Dry/Sensitive

I have yet to test the serum but the cream is nice for me in this cold days. Love how it works on oily skin thought would be heavy as i see more people use it with dry skin but this makes me happy❤️
upvote

comment

dreamyglowyskin user profile picture
super picky user badge

dreamyglowyskin

Oily/Resilient

I hace normal-combination skin and I enjoy this line, especially the toner and serum
upvote

comment

Girlyskincare

Dry/Sensitive

The toner was okay for me i need to test the serum out on full mode soo i know my opinion on it too.❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️ event

Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 20th

picky coins0
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!