Jolivares1717
Dry/Resilient
I really like this from Skin1004, after using it every night for 5 weeks I noticed a huge difference!

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Bakuchiol Eye Cream
4.7
(2648)
450
12
0
thaootrang
Dry/Resilient
skin1004 seems really good. I have seen many people recommend it. I will try it
6
0
LovelySkinCare
Oily/Sensitive
Hi, what is your issue? Fine lines, puffiness, pigmentation?
7
0
LovelySkinCare
Oily/Sensitive
Pricey but the most effective - Allies of skin, can fight all problems.
Or
Retinal/retinol for fine lines and pigmentation (BoJ, Heimish, Transparent lab eye repair complex)
Dear klairs or Transparent lab for AM routine against puffiness.
Skin1004 with bakuchiol for anti-age
Bueno, Naturium for fine lines

Dear, Klairs
Fundamental Eye Awakening Gel
4.4
(155)
233

Naturium
MULTI-PEPTIDE EYE CREAM
3.8
(5)
11

Bueno
MGF Ceramide Eye Cream
5.0
(3)
1

Transparent Lab
De-Bloat Soothing Eye Serum
3.7
(3)
6

Allies of Skin
Peptides & Omegas Firming Eye Cream
5.0
(4)
11

Transparent Lab
Eye Repair Complex
5.0
(2)
8

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Revive Eye Serum Ginseng + Retinal
4.8
(1362)
632

Heimish
Marine Care Retinol Eye Serum
4.5
(59)
25

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Bakuchiol Eye Cream
4.7
(2648)
450
18
0
irisskin
Dry/Resilient
I just use a really simple eye cream and I enjoy it. I find it really good for sensitive skin

PURITO
Centella Green Level Eye Cream
4.0
(97)
138
7
0

