picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Giveaways

S

swoop

Dry/Resilient

dot72 Views

How long do you test a product before reviewing it for a giveaway?

Does it depend on the product type? I just won my first giveaway today so want to make sure I review it right on social media!
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Natje9999 user profile picture

Natje9999

Oily/Sensitive

As long as possible! Sometimes that's 2 or 3 weeks, sometimes it's just a few days, depending on when I received my products and how many time I have left. I received my Anua products 2 days before the deadline, needless to say I didn't get to test those for a very long time... ๐Ÿ˜‰ I did send in my form to notify Picky of the late arrival, but I didn't wanted to wait much longer because you only get 7 days extra when receiving your products before the deadline (a bit longer if you receive them after the deadline) and my reviews were already dued for a few days when I published them 2 or 3 days ago. My delayed deadline was today.
upvote

comment

Sherri4g user profile picture

Sherri4g

Dry/Sensitive

This. As long as you can, but leave yourself a few days before the deadline to do your reviews. If you have to, make it a first impression review and explain how long you've used the product to be honest.
upvote

comment

zazani user profile picture

zazani

Oily/Resilient

2 weeks would be the best ! But sometimes products are starting to have an effect in less time so maybe you can in less than 2 ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
upvote

comment

S

swoop

Dry/Resilient

Thank you!
upvote

comment

Tolly user profile picture

Tolly

Dry/Sensitive

According to the Picky team guidelines you have to use the product/s for at least 2 weeks before you make reviews ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

S

swoop

Dry/Resilient

Thank you!
upvote

comment

nCaila user profile picture

nCaila

Oily/Sensitive

Donโ€™t upload it to the forum till you get an enjoy that days โ€œenjoying your productsโ€
upvote

comment

ViviLK user profile picture
picky squad user badge

ViviLK

Oily/Resilient

Until I get an email from Picky to review the product. It's usually about 2 weeks after I receive the package.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!