picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Розыгрыши

B

Biffy1993

Жирная

dot145 Просмотров

Giveaways/Events

Hi! I've been on the Picky app for a few months now, but I've never won any of the giveaways/events. I'm here to ask why, and how to change that. I participate in a lot of giveaways, as long as I'm actually interested in the product! I'd also love to hear from others who have never won! How long have you been a part of the Picky app or website? How often do you sign up for these giveaways and events? Side note: If you follow me on Instagram (@ugc.by.biffy1993) or TikTok (@biffy1993), I promise to follow you back within 24 hours! :) Let's build each other up ♥️
upvote

comment

4 Комментариев

nCaila user profile picture
picky squad user badge

nCaila

Жирная/Чувствительная

The giveaways on picky are pretty weird. The brand pick where the winners are from and how many winners. Picky algorithm picks the winners. They give some to newbies but most winners are the best reviewers and most active. Instagram is a good place to enter giveaways especially if there’s more than 1 winner or review giveaways. YesStyle and brands do them!
upvote

comment

B

Biffy1993

Жирная

I've been entering insta giveaways forever now and I've never won anything lol
upvote

comment

L

Liz915

Сухая/Чувствительная

Followed
upvote

comment

B

Biffy1993

Жирная

Followed back :) thanks!
upvote

comment

flowersindiary user profile picture

flowersindiary

Жирная

Followed you on IG and TikTok ❤
upvote

comment

deadflo user profile picture

deadflo

Жирная

I think is random. I preferred Instagram giveaways from skincare brands because I get more lucky there. My Instagram is @deadflo__ . I always follow back and engage ❤️😁
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x SAM'U | pH Sensitive Cream Mist & Galacto Pore Serum event

Picky x SAM'U | pH Sensitive Cream Mist & Galacto Pore Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 18th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!