picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

hitchcocksbrunette user profile picture

hitchcocksbrunette

Жирная

dot110 Просмотров

Need help with Mixsoon’s Bean Essence🤎

Hello everyone🤗 I need your help, I’m currently obsessed with the Mixsoon Bean Essence, I’ve been using it as a moisturizer and I love it, but I’ve been seeing some videos online of some people who are also using it to exfoliate their skin, so I tried it today, I rubbed a generous amount on my skin for about 2 minutes and absolutely nothing happened😢and I started getting scared that too much rubbing would cause me irritation so that’s why I stopped. I wanna know if you have any tips or if I’m doing something wrong! Thank you kindly💖
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Комментариев

Vonnish user profile picture

Vonnish

Жирная

I was never able to get it to exfoliate, no matter the amount of product I used.
upvote

comment

hitchcocksbrunette user profile picture

hitchcocksbrunette

Жирная

Wow, good to know, thank you!
upvote

comment

marmamiaria user profile picture
picky squad user badge

marmamiaria

Жирная/Чувствительная

I usually apply less product if I want to use it to exfoliate. I don’t know if it works for all skin types, but I personally only need to rub it in circular motion for a couple of seconds to see results… Especially on the T-zone and my jaw edges!
upvote

comment

producttester31 user profile picture

producttester31

Сухая/Чувствительная

Yeah don’t rub for too long is not good for the skin
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!