picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

hedrix user profile picture

hedrix

Oily/Resilient

dot526 Views

Worst Product

There are some products that just don’t work on our skin no matter how we try to love it, and that’s a bummer especially when it has a lot of claims or if you spend a lot of money on a product that didn’t do a single job on your skin concern. The worst product that I used is the Niacinamide serum from The Ordinary. It didn’t absorb well into my skin and I had a horrible skin reaction around my jaw and cheek area. I’m interested to hear about the worst product/s that you had, let’s spill the tea in the comments 🍵
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

The Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

star rating

(2531)

favorite

upvote

comment

14 Comments

francisfrvr user profile picture

francisfrvr

Dry/Resilient

i'm gonna count this as my worst one because of the breakout it gave me 🥲
Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser for Dry Skin

Simple
Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser for Dry Skin

star rating

(81)

favorite

upvote

comment

hedrix

Oily/Resilient

Oof! I know this is a really great brand 🥲 but even though the ingredient list is great, there is a possible ingredient that will ruin everything.
upvote

comment

Sang user profile picture

Sang

Oily/Resilient

Also a victim of this TO Niacinamide 🤧 #NeverAgain huhu
upvote

comment

hedrix

Oily/Resilient

And the fact that it was a hyped serum before that it made me convinced to buy the 60mL and not the standard 30mL 🤦🏻‍♂️ An instant regret for me and my wallet!
upvote

comment

whitecastfashion user profile picture

whitecastfashion

Oily/Sensitive

That same serum damaged my skin barrier. 🥲
upvote

comment

hedrix

Oily/Resilient

We’re gonna heal together 🥲
upvote

comment

BiyaSkin user profile picture

BiyaSkin

Oily/Resilient

i’ve used to love this before but after using this one for almost 2 years i feel like it just do nothing to my skin, the hydration is just okay like my skin is still feeling dry because of this kind of watery toner really absorbs quick on my skin but.. i don’t feel hydrated at all :(
Hatomugi Skin Conditioner

Naturie
Hatomugi Skin Conditioner

star rating

(211)

favorite

upvote

comment

hedrix

Oily/Resilient

That’s why I don’t really invest on a toner, because I can find a hydrating serum with higher concentration of actives that’ll help boost skin hydration
upvote

comment

APskinandbeauty user profile picture

APskinandbeauty

Oily/Resilient

Same for this brand! I didn’t like the feeling on my skin, it doesn’t absorb well and it made my skin oilier than usual. I also bought the 60 ml + 2 additional bottles (that I am trying to sell lol) I still recomment this though to non-oily skin people with the heads up that it might not a be a perfect one but “good to try” I also thought that I must’ve mixed it with other active ingredients before and my skin totally flared up!
upvote

comment

hedrix

Oily/Resilient

I don’t know what they’re putting on this serum that made our skin react like that 🥲 The only good thing about The Ordinary is that it’s affordable
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!