picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

skinbypri user profile picture

skinbypri

Dry/Resilient

dot400 Views

Workout skincare routine

I personally like to workout every morning after I wake up. I workout at home indoors so I don't apply anything on my face. I do my skincare routine after working out and showering but I am curious to see what some of your routines look like and how you incorporate it around working out. Do you also wait till after workout and shower to do your skincare routine?
upvote

comment

7 Comments

annaya user profile picture

annaya

Oily/Resilient

I have training almost every single day, but it’s usually in the middle of the day or in the evening. If it’s midday, i will just wash my face with water to get rid of the sweat and reapply sunscreen. If it’s the evening, i will simply do my normal evening routine afterwards ☺️
upvote

comment

skinbypri

Dry/Resilient

That's a great routine! 😊
upvote

comment

MerryMary user profile picture

MerryMary

Dry/Sensitive

Hi! 😊 Nowadays I usually work out in the afternoon around 5pm or 6pm. So I just usually go on with my morning routine and use micellar water to clean my face before working out and just wash it with water after working out. I sweat a lot but I'm being careful on not over washing my face with a cleanser or anything to not strip it off. Because I do my night routine around 8pm or 9pm. But way back, when I used to work out in the mornings, I take a shower after and go on with my morning skin care routine. 😊😊
upvote

comment

skinbypri

Dry/Resilient

Totally agree with you on being careful and not overwashing the face. It's such a easy mistake to make specially for people like me and you who sweat easily. 😓
upvote

comment

AmeeJay user profile picture

AmeeJay

Dry/Resilient

I usually go to the gym 5 times a week, twice in the later afternoon and 3 times in the morning. Morning gym days I would wash with water then spf (the sunscreen I use is very hydrating so I skip my moisturizer sometimes). After gym then I would start my morning routine. Late afternoon gym days I would reapply sunscreen. After that, I start with my night routine.
upvote

comment

AmeeJay user profile picture

AmeeJay

Dry/Resilient

The Nuvit one is a hybrid sunscreen. Very soothing and hydrating. Isntree's I recently started using and so far I like it 😊
Daily Defender Lightweight Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 50+

NUViT
Daily Defender Lightweight Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 50+

star rating

(8)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel SPF50+ PA++++

ISNTREE
Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel SPF50+ PA++++

star rating

(1068)

favorite

upvote

comment

Sharonspendstoomuch user profile picture
super picky user badge

Sharonspendstoomuch

Dry/Resilient

I work out early in the morning. I put on some SPF if I’m going outside but if I am going to the gym I don’t put anything on. That way I can do my regular routine after my workout
upvote

comment

skinbypri

Dry/Resilient

Nice! That's the way I do it too 😊
upvote

comment

giulia3 user profile picture

giulia3

Oily/Resilient

I don't have a time to work out, so in the morning I do my regular skincare. Usually is mid-day so my skin has already absorbed the product. Also, I don't really sweat because my workout doesn't have a lot of cardio, so this doesn't give me problems.
upvote

comment

skinbypri

Dry/Resilient

Oh good to know! I sweat alot so I just prefer to get everything done in the morning if possible but sometimes I feel as if I'm doing smth wrong by not applying anything after washing my face before workout haha
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!