picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

skincarewithme56 user profile picture

skincarewithme56

Oily/Sensitive

dot340 Views

first time exfoliation

Hi Pickies! I got my first exfoliator which is the COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid.I'm curious of how to use it as I am new to exfoliation. Can you give me advice or tips on how to use this? Thanks so much! PS: I did a patch test on my neck and so far, I can't feel any discomfort or see redness
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

COSRX
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

star rating

(1064)

favorite

upvote

comment

8 Comments

MieraSyaf user profile picture

MieraSyaf

Oily/Sensitive

hey, i also used this when I firstly introduced bha to my skin. based on my experience, this one bha is so gentle, it wont irritate skin at all. besides it is derivatives. use it like a normal u do, dont mix with ingredients that shouldnt be mix with bha :)
upvote

comment

skincarewithme56

Oily/Sensitive

That's so helpful! thank you so much❤️
upvote

comment

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Oily/Sensitive

Hello. You can try to use twice a week firstly. Then increase. I like to clean my face with a foam, than use such kind of bha liquid, close with Moisturizing toner, cica serum and moisturizer.
upvote

comment

skincarewithme56

Oily/Sensitive

wow, sounds really soothing yet acne fighting, I will try that! Thank you so much❤️
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Use it after cleansing and toner if you have it, at night or morning if you use retinol at night. You can use it everyday other day or 2-3 times a week. You do have dry skin, so test out with twice a week first. Your skin will still exfoliate on days you don’t use it. You must use a sunscreen during the day because your skin is now renewing and shedding which makes you more sensitive to the sun.
upvote

comment

skincarewithme56

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you Bazz, this is appreciated so much, I do have a hydrating toner that I use after this. Hope you have a good day!❤️
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Star slowly ok. You can use 3times a week, you can use with hands or pads. Dont forget add hydrating product and sunscreen.
upvote

comment

skincarewithme56

Oily/Sensitive

thank you thank you MiftahRachma, that is really helpful for me, hope you have a good day!❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!