Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Glowyforever user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

dot635 Views

❄️❄️December empties❄️❄️

Getting to the bottom of my skincare jars and tubes is incredibly satisfying for me🤣😅, especially when most of those products were great! ❤️ ♥️Products I loved♥️ ❄️Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence - my HG product! It was my 3rd bottle! It’s nourishing, repairing and hydrating without feeling heavy and it works perfectly for my skin! ❄️Boiderma Hydrabio H2O micellar water makeup remover - this is my go to product for removing eye makeup! I don’t like oil based products around my eyes and this is a great alternative that does a great job! ❄️Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Eye Treatment - one of not many eye creams I’ve tried that actually does show the results! The “crow’s feet” around my eyes became a little less visible and dark circles got slightly lighter. ❄️Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule - really loved this one! It feels more like essence rather then ampoule, but it’s super hydrating and soothing! ❄️Make P:rem Safe Me. Relief Moisture Cleansing Foam - great cleanser for second cleanse! It has really nice texture, not stripping or irritating and cleanses really well! ❄️Jumiso Pore-Rest LHA Sebum Control Facial Cream - great moisturizer for oily skin! Non-sticky, non-greasy formula, absorbs perfectly without any residue and does reduce sebum production. ❄️I’m From Fig Cleansing Balm - great oil-based cleansing balm with amazing texture and smell that does a great job removing makeup and sunscreen. It is fragranced, however, it didn’t bother my skin at all. 💚Products that are ok, but I didn’t love and won’t repurchase💚 ❄️Herbivore Prism 12% AHA + 3% BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum - it is a quite nice serum and the packaging looks absolutely adorable, however, it’s pretty gentle and doesn’t really stands out to me among other exfoliating products. Besides, it’s quite pricey (~56USD). ❄️Make P:rem Safe Me. Relief Essence Toner - it’s a nice toner with great ingredients and texture. It does hydrate, however, I didn’t notice any soothing effect. ❄️Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask - it is all in one treatment - peel, exfoliator and mask with different kinds of AHAs. It is a good mask that worked well for me, it’s just too pricey for what it is (~50USD).
carousel
upvote

comment

30 Comments

Ozu user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Such a great collection! Does the bioderma micellar water able to remove waterproof makeup? I have always heard about it, but didn't get the chance to try it.
upvote

comment

aanu user profile picture

aanu

Dry/Resilient

my favourite ,for me yes it does removes all the make-up
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

YESSSSSSSS!!! Skincare empties are, like, the most satisfying things ever and this post makes me so happy 😍😍 you have great taste in products :)
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

thanks so much! empties do make me happy too!❤️❤️
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your reviews ❣️ I enjoy the snail 🐌 essence too!
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

my pleasure! glad to hear!
upvote

comment

itsluvina user profile picture
picky squad user badge

itsluvina

Oily/Resilient

I have always wanted to try the corx advanced snail mucin
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

absolutely go for it, it’s awesome!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!