picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

MimiMomoSkincare user profile picture

MimiMomoSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

dot700 Views

Sweaty armpit solutions?✨ Glycolic/lactic Acid

Hey guys, have you ever tried using Glycolic Acid or Lactic Acid under your arm pitts? I read recently that by using GA or LA can it harder for odor-causing bacteria to survive. As those bacteria don’t trive well in a low PH enviroment. It doesn’t prevent you prom sweating and won’t stop the “wetness” but it can actually help with smell. I’ve recently started doing this every few days with my lactic acid. I have to say I feel like it works. Just trying to not do it too often cause I don’t want to over exfoliate my arm pits. Have you guys tried it? What are your thoughts on this topic? 😊
upvote

comment

46 Comments

Gray17 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

I have tried this! especially when my serum or toner did not worked for me! I repurposed it for my armpits and it worked wonders!
upvote

comment

MimiMomoSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

So funny right. The hack I never knew about 😂
upvote

comment

paoooomov user profile picture

paoooomov

Oily/Resilient

I think I'll try this tip, thanks a lot for sharing ❤
upvote

comment

MimiMomoSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

Let me know what you think of it. Comment your experience here once you tried it 😊
upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

First time trying it I was amazed! I think after a while doing it you kinda missed that first time feeling cuz you grow to get use to it but it still works for me, I use it once a week, twice at most for armpit, elbow and my knee. I barely do my body scrub anymore😄
upvote

comment

MimiMomoSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

Very good. I normally don’t exfoliate my body much. But once I saw this hack I had to try it for the armpits. Not really for the exfoliation but the odor. Donyou feel like there is a difference in odor when you use it?
upvote

comment

Asukitta user profile picture

Asukitta

Oily/Sensitive

Good to know about that. Thanks for the info.
upvote

comment

SuzieGagne user profile picture

SuzieGagne

Dry/Resilient

thanks for sharing! I’ll have to give it a try 😊
upvote

comment

MimiMomoSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

If you do please comment if you notice any difference. Would love to hear if people experience a difference in odor/smell after using it😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!