Beautywithhunnie
Oily/Resilient
thanks for sharing your link, I shop Jbeauty products on Yes Style too. My fave JBeauty item is this sunscreen below. Already bought it like 6-7 times already

Nivea
UV Super Water Gel Sunscreen SPF50 PA+++
4.6
(68)
124
7
0
laaala
Dry/Resilient
Awesome, I love them, you're always welcomeπ Let me know if you have any links as wellππ
1
0
ladeebee
Oily/Resilient
There is a new shop in Toronto called Reiwatakiya. The shop stocks only beauty products from Japan. going to check it out soon!
7
0
SiAnastasia
Oily/Sensitive
Unfortunately in my country there is no too much jbeauty brands ((
3
0
laaala
Dry/Resilient
I'm sorrπ₯Ί, does your country carry more Taiwanese/Chinese beauty products? I love most of the foreign beauty products because their cultures have been based in wellness and skincare ππ
2
0
asiyah1011
Dry/Sensitive
I love kbeauty 'cos the products are easier to find in the store and market place
1
0
laaala
Dry/Resilient
That makes sense, same here I can't really find a Jbeauty store in person either ππ
0
0
