Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Expert

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

dot1,245 Views

All you want to know about the Korean hair care routine

Have you ever wondered how different is Korean hair care routine then your routine? Or maybe you wonder which Kbeauty hair care product is worth a try? Let me introduce myself first. Hi, I'm Mina, and I'm a licensed cosmetologist from Poland. I'm happy to become Picky Expert and share with you my knowledge. Since my bachelor's degree thesis and my work are related to haircare, I thought it would be best to start with some hair care questions. Is there something like a Kbeauty routine for hair care? Yes and no! There are topics about 10-step hair care kbeauty routines on Western websites. The Korean beauty industry has many great and innovative solutions to treat your hair, but you would be surprised that there are no 10-steps hair rituals. So what are the most interesting kbeauty products you can add to your hair care routine? SCALP SCALERS You can name them scalp scrubs and scalp peelings. These products are amazing if you deal with oily scalp or hair loss since they remove dead skin cells, boost blood circulation and reduce sebum production. Depending on your needs, using scalp scalers once a week or once a month can be positive for your hair and scalp condition. HAIR/SCALP AMPOULES Hair or scalp ampoules are a great choice for people dealing with hair loss or oily scalp. These products are well-concentrated and full of nourishing ingredients. NO WASH TREATMENTS & SERUMS No wash treatments and serums don't have to be too rich for your hair. These products are usually mist-like delicate, and less oily than hair oils. Products like mise en scene hair serums are not only making your hair smooth visually, but they do add scent to the product HAIR CUSHIONS, MASCARAS, SHADOWS And other products to reduce the visibility of hair lines, undyed roots or products that enhance your hair colour. Korean brands like mise en scene, Etude or The Face Shop can really revolutionize your hair care routine before important events. Do you have a favourite Korean hair product? Or do you have any questions related to your hair care routine? Feel free to ask.
Rosemary Root Enhancer

Aromatica
Rosemary Root Enhancer

star rating

(26)

favorite

Head Spa Scalp Scaler

CP-1
Head Spa Scalp Scaler

star rating

(5)

favorite

Breworks Hair Growth Ampoule

NINELESS
Breworks Hair Growth Ampoule

star rating

(12)

favorite

Damage Therapy No-Wash Treatment

Growus
Damage Therapy No-Wash Treatment

star rating

(1)

favorite

Unove Silk Oil Essence

Dr.FORHAIR
Unove Silk Oil Essence

star rating

(2)

favorite

Perfect Serum Golden Morocco Argan Oil Super Rich Shampoo

MISE EN SCENE
Perfect Serum Golden Morocco Argan Oil Super Rich Shampoo

star rating

(0)

favorite

upvote

comment

67 Comments

HeidiD user profile picture
super picky user badge

HeidiD

Dry/Resilient

Nice to e-meet you Mina! Thanks a lot for sharing these helpful info. Hair definitely deserves as much attention as skin. Nineless and Lador have many amazing products that I enjoy using! πŸ’š
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

Lador has great shampoos, I still need to try treatments, but so far - shampoo is so far one of few which I can use and my scalp reacts well to it
Wonder Bubble Shampoo

LADOR
Wonder Bubble Shampoo

star rating

(0)

favorite

upvote

comment

skincareshortie user profile picture

skincareshortie

Dry/Sensitive

Hi, thank you for this post. I haven’t heard of ampoules for your hair before. It’s really interesting to discover all the innovative products and solutions in Korean haircare.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

Ampoules are amazing, they are more concentrated than regular products. Majority of ampoules for scalp are focused on hair growth :)
upvote

comment

thisisricka user profile picture

thisisricka

Dry/Resilient

That's alot of new information for me, Thank you so much! I've tried myself that aromatica root enhancer, that's amazing hair tonic. Definitely can see there's new baby hair in my hair line and i've tried the aromatica scalp scrub, my first scalp scrub it is so interesting texture for hair πŸ€” But i love it
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

You're welcome 😊 Aromatica line has amazing extracts but not every scalp will enjoy it. It all depends on scrub, majority of scrubs are based on salt but the texture might be too harsh for delicate scalp, some scalp scrubs have more gel-like or liquid formulas but they are based on AHAs and sometimes BHA
upvote

comment

celynventures user profile picture

celynventures

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for this!
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

You're welcome 😊
upvote

comment

SerahJem user profile picture

SerahJem

Dry/Sensitive

Hi Mina πŸˆβ€β¬›
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback! event

Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback!

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 20th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!