HeidiD
Dry/Resilient
Nice to e-meet you Mina! Thanks a lot for sharing these helpful info. Hair definitely deserves as much attention as skin. Nineless and Lador have many amazing products that I enjoy using! π
36
0
Betweendots
Oily/Sensitive
Lador has great shampoos, I still need to try treatments, but so far - shampoo is so far one of few which I can use and my scalp reacts well to it

LADOR
Wonder Bubble Shampoo
0.0
(0)
2
22
0
skincareshortie
Dry/Sensitive
Hi, thank you for this post. I havenβt heard of ampoules for your hair before. Itβs really interesting to discover all the innovative products and solutions in Korean haircare.
20
0
Betweendots
Oily/Sensitive
Ampoules are amazing, they are more concentrated than regular products. Majority of ampoules for scalp are focused on hair growth :)
18
0
thisisricka
Dry/Resilient
That's alot of new information for me, Thank you so much!
I've tried myself that aromatica root enhancer, that's amazing hair tonic. Definitely can see there's new baby hair in my hair line and i've tried the aromatica scalp scrub, my first scalp scrub it is so interesting texture for hair π€ But i love it
14
0










