picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

skincarewithanjali user profile picture

skincarewithanjali

Dry/Sensitive

dot309 Views

I feel really demotivated😞

Hey guys! I hope everyone's doing really great :) I feel so demotivated right now because I've been trying my best and reviewing as good as I can but somehow I never win any giveaways, I only won one giveaway and that was a skincare giveaway either , I've applied to around like 50 giveaways and for some reason I just never win, although I love the app because you get to learn sooo much here but it's also quite discouraging checking my email from time to time. Does anybody have any tips? That may help with winning giveaways?
upvote

comment

9 Comments

MonasMusings user profile picture
picky squad user badge

MonasMusings

Dry/Resilient

You've only done 9 reviews...you're up against veterans on this app who have easily 100+ reviews to their name. Start with that- review anything and everything you have.
upvote

comment

skincarewithanjali

Dry/Sensitive

I try my best, I'm a student and relatively new but you're right I'll put in more effort, thanks for the comment
upvote

comment

Skinholygrail user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Skinholygrail

Dry/Sensitive

You only done 9 reviews! That's not many at all, keep preserving!
upvote

comment

skincarewithanjali

Dry/Sensitive

Omg you've really done alot of reviews! I'm kinda sorta new and also a full time student (vet school)😩 but you're right I'll step up my game moree thanks!!
upvote

comment

messijessie user profile picture

messijessie

Oily/Sensitive

I’m new here so I don’t have any tips but have you done reviews on this app? I herd that helps your chances. This is a great App. & I hope you have more luck in winning some products. I definitely know how frustrating that can be. I’m a part of a few programs where I receive free products to review in exchange for honest reviews and when I see others get products all the time and I don’t get products as much even though I work hard on all my reviews I do. So I do understand. Hope we both learn something and win some giveaways 🥳🙌🏼💜
upvote

comment

skincarewithanjali

Dry/Sensitive

Ikr, I try my best, I even put alot of effort into my video reviews most of the time, it is indeed quite frustrating :(( Well I hope you win more & more giveaways soon🥰🥰 thank you so much for commenting, I know it sounds a bit selfish but it's still kind of comforting to know I'm not the only one however I truly do hope you win more giveaways! Take care🤗
upvote

comment

mdute user profile picture

mdute

Oily/Resilient

Well I haven’t won anything for more than a year :) I think your followers on social media and country mean more than good reviews.
upvote

comment

skincarewithanjali

Dry/Sensitive

Yeah I barely have any followers :/// I mean I try my best but it's still kind of unfair😭 and a whole year is a long time!!! I hope you winnnn soooon🥺 take care and thank you so much for commenting
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Don't worry, I am in the same state, not getting chosen for any mega giveaways. You're not alone. I'll say I am quite active, yet I guess it's the location issue.
upvote

comment

skincarewithanjali

Dry/Sensitive

Oh yeah, it could be, Not many international brands ship to India so you could definitely be right, hope you win more more giveaways, thanks for commenting 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!