picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

melissa70 user profile picture

melissa70

Dry/Resilient

dot186 Views

Is skincare your favorite part of the day?

I wake up looking forward to my skincare!! I love it so much! I started really taking care of my skin 2 years ago. I’m 53 and I love my skin now that I’ve taken care of it. Do NOT sleep on your skincare girls!!
upvote

comment

27 Comments

V
super picky user badge

vanicream

Oily/Sensitive

I also enjoy doing my skincare. Sometimes it helps motivate me to get out of bed in the morning especially when it is so cold in the winter ❄️ It feels so nice to massage my face. The ritual of layering products is also really calming.
upvote

comment

melissa70 user profile picture

melissa70

Dry/Resilient

It is!!
upvote

comment

beebybabby user profile picture

beebybabby

Dry/Sensitive

It makes me happy to hear that you enjoy it so much! I'm not sure I'd say it's particularly exciting for me, but I've never had trouble sticking to my routine since it's nice to have some designated "me-time" where I get to take care of myself. Sometimes I feel like skincare is a little similar to meditation since I get to just forget everything else for a little while and check in with myself!
upvote

comment

Browneyedgurl user profile picture
super picky user badge

Browneyedgurl

Oily/Resilient

Yes love my skin care routine!
upvote

comment

Janet Lovell user profile picture

Janet Lovell

Dry/Sensitive

I do love doing my skincare but I definitely could be better with consistency I get lazy at times but when I do it I enjoy it so much
upvote

comment

Janete user profile picture

Janete

Dry/Resilient

consistency is the key😍
upvote

comment

palefirenectar user profile picture

palefirenectar

Oily/Resilient

To be honest its a bit of a hassle somedays but I always do it, no matter what, religiously. I want to look as youthful as possible.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty 	Picky x Skin1004 | Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil event

Picky x Skin1004 | Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 12th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!